- Take a bath or shower the night before and the morning of surgery to minimize the chance of infection.
- Teeth may be brushed but DO NOT swallow water.
- Do not wear make-up, hairpins, rubber bands, barrettes, perfumes or jewelry.
- Dress comfortably in loose-fitting clothes.
- Leave jewelry and other valuables at home. If you wear eyeglasses, contact lenses, a hearing aid, or have removable dentures or bridgework, you may be asked to remove them before surgery. Please bring containers for them.
- Bring your insurance ID card and/or forms required by your insurance carrier if you have not preregistered.
- Arrive promptly at your scheduled time to arrive.